High-density boards used for metal forming tools, foundry patterns, core boxes, jigs and fixtures and lay-up tools. Excellent surface finish and mechanical properties.
Densities from 0.7 to 1.7
- EC85 has been developed to provide the best interface between Epoxy Tooling blocks and Epoxy Tooling Prepregs. Exclusively sold by Amber Composites specifically for HX42 & HX50 Epoxy Tooling Prepregs ...
- Multipurpose adhesive for working boards of more than 1.0g/cm3. Room temperature curing, long pot life and easy to mix.
- Epoxy adhesive for bonding WB0700. Color matched and similar density to WB0700 with a high glass transition temperature. Can be used with EH-2934 hardener.
- Color matched and designed to bond and repair small defects in our working boards. With a heat resistance of up to 120°C the filler is resistant to solvent attack and can be easily sanded and painted.
- Epoxy board.Light green in color with a very fine surface structure. Very easily machined and good dimensional stability. Temperature resistance up to 135°C. Available in sizes: 1500 x 500 x 50mm ...
- Green in color and very easily machined. Good temperature resistance with high impact and good edge strength. High abrasion resistance. Available in sizes: 1000 x 500 x 50mm 1000 x 500 x 75mm 10...
- Olive in color, with a dense surface structure. Very easy to machine. Good dimensional stability. High abrasion resistance and impact strength.
- Ivory in color with a dense surface. Easily machined with low coefficient of thermal expansion. Very good compressive strength.
- Dark grey in color with a very dense surface structure which can be polished. Easily machined with good temperature resistance. Excellent compressive strength and high abrasion resistance.